The Borough of Ambler recently installed new parking meters on its streets that allow for coin or payment through an app named Flowbird. Starting Friday, August 14th, parking enforcement will begin ticketing at these meters.
A few things to note:
- The Borough raised the parking per hour fee from 50 cents to one dollar
- The time limit on-street metered parking spots have been increased from one hour to two hours
- There is no longer free parking in December
- Free parking is still available from noon to 2:00 p,m. daily
- The Flowbird app can be used for payment in the lots as well