A Montessori early education experience can make the difference when it comes to developing a child’s knowledge, independence, inner discipline, and self-motivation.
- Quality Early Education Toddler-Kindergarten
- Certified & Experienced Montessori Teachers
- Art, Music & Foreign Language
- State & County Subsidies accepted
- Key Pad Entry & Cameras to ensure safety and security
- Enhanced COVID-19 health and safety protocols
For more information and to schedule a visit, contact:
Principal Marsha Hirschhorn
Principal Melissa Ouellette
Montessori Children’s House is a non-profit, equal opportunity organization dedicated to serving families by providing a supportive and secure environment where children can learn and develop positively, and in which parents can have confidence.