Upper Dublin’s Fire & Ice Fest has announced its activity timeline, which can be found here.
The event is seeking vendors, sponsors, and volunteers and will be held on Friday, February 24 from 6-9pm and Saturday, February 25th from 3-8pm at 801 Loch Alsh Avenue.
A “warming tent” will be available for activities and vendors. There are fifteen available vendor slots. Vendor registrations will be taken on a first come, first served basis and are only accepted with full payment of $100.
- Each vendor space will include one (1) six-foot table and two (2) chairs
- Location of warming/vendor tent is the grass area between the main parking lot and the maintenance road
- Friday set-up begins at 3pm and Saturday set-up begins at 12pm
- No electricity, water or Wi-Fi is available
Complete and return this form with full payment by Friday, February 10th to:
UDP&R, 370 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034 -OR- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the Fire & Ice Fest sponsorship level opportunities.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2023 Fire & Ice Fest, please complete and return this form, your company artwork (if applicable) and full payment by Friday, February 10th to:
UDP&R, Attn: Tammy Echevarria, 370 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Any Fire & Ice Fest, vendor and/or sponsor questions can be directed to UDP&R at (215) 643-1600 ext. 3443.
Volunteer support from the residents, staff and businesses of our community is vital for this community celebration to be successful. Volunteers are needed for site set-up, directing participants, monitoring activities, and site clean-up.
Please consider helping as we continue to celebrate all that is GOOD in UDT!
We’re using SignUp (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool).
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our SignUp
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you’d like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.
Note: SignUp does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Tammy Echevarria to sign up manually.
The event’s website can be found here.