The 2018 Ambler Arts & Music Festival kicks off Friday, June 15th, rain or shine, bringing over 20,000 people into town for the two-day event. Over 70 exhibitors will line Butler Avenue and showcase their art on Saturday from 11am-6pm, while the free Music Festival will begin on Friday evening at 6pm and continue again for over 11 hours on Saturday starting at 11am, on the stage located at the Cavalier Drive parking lot.
Friday’s music lineup is as follows:
- 6pm – Todd O’s River of Dreams– a Billy Joel cover band
- 7pm- The Rockets– the 7-piece party band from Philadelphia
- 9pm- The Vincent James Band- a ten-piece dance band
Saturday’s music line-up is as follows:
- 11am – Ambler Music’s The Ambler Beat– Rock
- 12pm- HueMan of Forest and Main Brewing playing Trans-Dimensional Surf music
- 1pm – P-Rents Band -5 member Rock cover band
- 2pm – Somethin’ Divine – 4 piece local fusion
- 3pm – Fort Washington School of Rock
- 4:30pm – Michael Mizwinski -Americana / Roots Rock artist, guitar
- 5:30 – Tropical Disease – 5 piece band from the Philadelphia area
- 7pm – New York Bee Gees -featuring Donna Summer Tribute Show is comprised of some of Long Island New York’s most versatile and exceptionally talented players
- 9:30pm – The Trammps -R&B sound along with Disco Era hits
Food vendors and local restaurants will be offering specialty street fair food, and the Beer Garden will be open and serving a variety of beer and wine all day.
The following road closures are expected:
The Cavalier parking lot will be closing at midnight on Thursday, June 14 until Sunday, June 19th. People with reserved tags can display them on their windsheilds and use them in the Lindenwold Lot on Friday, June 15th. On Friday, June 15th, Butler Ave., from Main Street to Lindenwold, and South Ridge and Poplar from Rosemary to Mattison and North Ridge from Race to Butler will be closed starting at 3pm until Sunday, June 17th at 3am. Butler Ave. will close from Park to Main Street Saturday, June 16th at 3am, the Park to Lindenwold stretch will re-open at 8pm Saturday, June 16th but the remainder of Butler, Lindenwold to Main Street will remain closed until Sunday, June 17th at 3am.
Visit the Ambler Fest site here for a complete lineup of events.