There is an Ambler Borough Committee meeting tonight at 7pm, Ambler Borough Hall, 131 Rosemary Ave., Ambler, PA. Some things on the agenda include:
- Weavers Way Advisory Committee would like to discuss community engagement with the new store.
- The Borough engineer will review the storm water plans for the proposed development at St. Mary’s
- The Borough of Ambler will hold a public meeting regarding cable franchise renewal. The renewal is currently being negotiated. Public comment will be accepted at the meeting.
The Finance and Planning Committee will discuss some old business:
- Bamboo Ordinance
- Parking rates and hours
And new business:
- Staff is awaiting new and revised plans for a Conditional Use Hearing for a proposed development by the American Marketing Association(AMA) on S. Chestnut Street
- 2018 Budget
- 2018 Public Meeting Schedule
- Public Meetings Web-Access Host Contract – Committee will consider authorization to execute contract with Swagit Productions,LLC to host Borough website-accessed video viewing of Borough Committee and Council meetings.
The Parks and Rec Committee will discuss the old business :
- Extended park hours.