The Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt
Hosted By AroundAmbler.com
Took place on Sunday, May 20th, 2018 @ 11:30am
34 East Butler Ave.
The hunt will take your team on an adventure across the Ambler area on foot exploring history, participating in challenges and solving clues and finishes with a fun celebration to follow at Gypsy Blu where we will announce the winners! Here’s how it works:
- Each team can have up to five people. Be as creative as you want with your team name, you can even dress up to show your team spirit
- There are two divisions of participants: Regular Division and a Stroller Division
- Regular Division is $20 per person/$15 if registered before May 10th. This includes a tee shirt- Promo Code: AMBLER
- Stroller Division is $30 per team. The team must include a baby, toddler or a young child. Includes two adult tee shirts per team
- Check-in is at Gypsy Blu between 11:00 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. where you will be given tee shirts and The Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt checklist
- Teams check off items as they complete them which will include capturing photos or video of certain items and challenges
- Teams earn points for each item collected and challenges completed. Clues and challenges have different point values depending on degree of difficulty. The team with most points, factored with the time it took to complete the hunt, wins.
- The hunt starts at noon sharp. Teams have two hours to complete as much of the hunt as possible
- Teams must compete on foot and remain together at all times (no cars, bike, etc)
- Each team needs a phone with photo and video capability
Dog FriendlyKid FriendlyOutdoor