The property that was St. John’s Lutheran Church at 24-26 North Ridge Avenue is listed for sale at $725,000.
The property was built in 1913, and encompasses 9,579 square feet of Specialty Building space. The two story church has 4,080 square feet and the residents has 2,040 square feet of space.
According to the listing brochure:
Two Story Church/House-of-Worship Building
• Masonry construction
• Upper levels contain large entry foyer with a private office and a coat room
• House-of-Worship/Chapel, with prep room
• Lower level contains a large meeting room/social hall, kitchen, private office, a nursery room,
utility room, recreation room and two restrooms.
• Year built: 1913
• Public utilities: electric, gas, water and sewer
• One car detached garage at rear with driveway apron
• Single dwelling, 2 1/2 story with unfinished attic and basement
• Stucco exterior walls
• 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
• Open porch at rear
See the full listing and brochure here.