Get your team together now for The Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt- fall edition- taking place on Saturday, October 6th from noon to 2:00 p.m. with a fun celebration to follow at Gypsy Blu!
Tee shirts are only guaranteed if you register by the end of the day Friday, September 28th!
Much like before, the hunt will take your team on an adventure across the Ambler area on foot exploring history, participating in challenges and solving clues.
Here’s how it works:
- Each team can have up to five people. Be as creative as you want with your team name, you can even dress up to show your team spirit
- There are two divisions of participants: Regular Division and a Stroller Division
- Regular Division is $25 per person/$20 if registered before September 21st. This includes a tee shirt- Promo Code: HUNT
- Stroller Division is $35 per team. The team must include a baby, toddler or a young child. Includes two adult tee shirts per team
- Check-in is at Gypsy Blu between 11:00 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. where you will be given tee shirts and The Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt checklist
- Teams check off items as they complete them which will include capturing photos or video of certain items and challenges
- Teams earn points for each item collected and challenges completed. Clues and challenges have different point values depending on degree of difficulty. The team with most points, factored with the time it took to complete the hunt, wins.
- The hunt starts at noon sharp. Teams have two hours to complete as much of the hunt as possible
- Teams must compete on foot and remain together at all times (no cars, bike, etc)
- Each team needs a phone with photo and video capability
The team that wins the Stroller Division will receive a $200 Kid’s Birthday Party at Gypsy Blu and the team that wins the Regular Division will receive a $300 cash prize.
**We can only guarantee tee shirt sizes if you register before September 28- otherwise tee shirts will be given on a first come, first served basis until we run out**
Take a look back at the first Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt that took place in May in the re-cap video below…