On Thursday, March 10th, at 7 pm, the Ambler Environmental Advisory Council will be presenting: Protecting Green Spaces in Ambler at the Ambler Branch of the Wissahickon Public Library.
The presentation will cover the following information:
- A year in the making; Ambler looks at new legislation and ordinances to protect our green features.
- The Riparian corridor conservation district.
- The Steep slope conservation district.
- Learn about their intent and how they will impact the environment.
- Learn what you can do to help ensure a stable environment in Ambler.
You must call the library to register – 215-643-7775
Tea and Scones will be served at 6:30 PM