Whitpain, Lower Gwynedd, and Upper Dublin townships have reached out to their residents to offer details on parking regulations during a snowstorm and offer tips on shoveling, etc. Below are the specifics.
Whitpain Township offered some tips on shoveling, etc., and has declared a snow emergency, which prohibits parking at the following locations:
- Arch Street Road – Township Line Road (South) to Jolly Road
- Cathcart Road – Morris Road to Township Line Road (North)
- Hoover Road – Union Meeting Road to Penllyn-Blue Bell Pike
- Jolly Road – Unisys to Route 202
- Mt. Pleasant Avenue – Morris Road to Railroad Avenue
- Narcissa Road – Township Line Road (South) to Route 73
- North Wales Road – Route 73 to Township Line Road (South)
- Penllyn-Blue Bell Pike – Stenton Avenue to Township Line Road (South)
- Township Line Road (South) – Narcissa Road to Butler Pike
- Union Meeting Road – Route 73 to Township Line Road (South)
- Wentz Road – Jolly Road to Route 73
- Yost Road – North Wales Road to Route 202
Lower Gwynedd Township asks that all cars are moved off the street and into private parking spaces. It also offers details on township plowing and tips on shoveling.
Upper Dublin Township gives tips on when and how to shovel to avoid having its plows push snow its your driveway.