At about 11am this morning, several fire departments were called to the scene of a major fire at 555 Lagiola located at 10 East Butler Avenue.
16 Crews from local Fire Departments including Wissahickon Fire Company, Centre Square Fire Company, Fort Washington Fire Company and Horsham Fire Company fought the flames and smoke that poured from the building. A Fort Washington firefighter endured second degree burns while inside the building.
AroundAmbler.com was on site and we were able to get the live footage below:
As of now, a grease fire has been reported as the possible cause, although this determination has not yet been made official . We were told that no one was in the building at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries. We will update you as we learn more about what could have possibly started this fire.
All photos and videos © AroundAmbler.com