Upper Dublin receives $2.3M contract to replace failing bridge

Upper Dublin Township has received a $2.3 million contract to fully replace the failing County Bridge No. 83A, located along Butler Pike over Prophecy Creek, The Reporter said.

Roughly 80 percent of the project’s funding is expected to come from the state, with the remaining 20 percent derived from the county’s capital improvement program.

The full story is here.