Upper Dublin Township’s upcoming meetings include:
- Environmental Protection Advisory Board – Thursday, February 2 at 7:00 PM
- *Economic Development & Finance Committee (EDF) – Tuesday, February 7 at 6:30 PM
- *Public Safety, Works & Services Committee (PSWS) – Tuesday, February 7 at 7:00 PM (Follows EDF)
- *Municipal Authority – Friday, February 10 at 7:30 AM
- Friends of Library Meeting – Thursday, February 9 at 1:00 PM
- *Public Hearing for an Amendment to the Township Zoning Code, Merger of Lots – Tuesday, February 14 at 6:30 PM
- *Commissioners’ Stated Meeting – Tuesday, February 14 at 7:00 PM
- Shade Tree Commission – Thursday, February 16 at 3:30 PM
- Human Relations Commission – Thursday, February 16 at 7:00 PM
- *Planning Commission – Tuesday, February 21 at 7:00 PM
- Historical Commission – Wednesday, February 22 at 7:00 PM
- Zoning Hearing Board – Monday, February 27 at 7:00 PM (Moved from 7:30 PM)
*Indicates that the meeting will be available via Zoom.
NOTE: The Planning, Parks & Library (PPL) meeting scheduled for Tuesday, February 28 at 7:00 PM has been canceled. The next scheduled PPL meeting is Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
All meetings/hearings will be held in person. The Board of Commissioners, Planning Commission, and Municipal Authority meetings will meet in person, will be live streamed on our website, and will be available by Zoom. The link to the live stream will appear on our meeting webpage (under “Upcoming Events” next to the name of the meeting) when the meeting begins. Zoom Links to those meetings, when available, will be listed on the meeting webpage the day of the meeting. All other meetings will be in person only with no video. The public is welcome to attend. All meetings will be held at the Upper Dublin Public Library (520 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034).
Agendas and agenda packets are available ahead of each meeting on the meeting webpage. The video recording of streamed meetings will be available under “Available Archives” on the meeting webpage within 24 hours of the end of each meeting.
If you have any questions, contact Jesse Conte at (215) 643-1600 ext. 3220.