The Ship Bottom Beer Garden at Wake Coffee Roasters is holding its soft opening over Labor Day Weekend. The hours will be as follows:
– Friday, September 4 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
– Saturday, September 5 from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
(includes a Wet Hop Ale can release)
– Sunday, September 6 from noon to 6:00 p.m.
Due to the pandemic, note the following:
– Limited seating available
– PLCB law requires the purchase of a meal while drinking. Low-cost options will be available
– Must show valid ID for purchase
– All patrons and guests must be 21 years or older
– Guests must wear a face-covering upon entrance, exiting, and movement within the beer garden. Masks can be removed while seated
– Outdoors only and weather permitting
– Only available for parties of eight or less
– Due to limited seating capacity, a 45 minute maximum per table is highly recommend