Weavers Way Co-op is now offering fresh-made lunch boxes, special for kids for $3.49 to $4.49. The different varieties of lunches are made daily in the co-op’s kitchen and packaged in earth-friendly, compostable boxes made from plants. The lunches will be available daily at all three co-op locations, including Ambler. Make lunch a bit easier without giving up on healthy ingredients and the environment! The Co-op is open to everyone, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
Lunches varieties include:
– Pizza snack pack with shredded mozzarella, housemade marinara sauce, grilled pita, and chocolate chip cookies
– Weavers Way hummus with grilled pita, carrots, and grapes
– Weavers Way panko-crusted chicken tender with honey mustard dip, housemade macaroni salad, and chocolate chip cookies
– Ham and cheddar cubes with grilled pita and grapes
– Peanut butter and jelly on whole-wheat bread with housemade macaroni salad and blueberries
– Ham and cheddar sandwich on white bread with carrots and blueberries
– Turkey and cheddar sandwich on whole wheat bread with housemade macaroni salad and blueberries
For more information about the Co-op, visit weaversway.coop.